AutoPanels Loader dans Air Manager - Sim Innovations 1.0.1

Playrec

Frederic
PILOTE DE CHASSE
Réactions
2 609

A propos de ce fichier
AUTOPILOT IIIB pour Arrow III/IV ou similaire : bientôt disponible. La première documentation devrait également être disponible au moment où l'Autopilot IIIB sera intégré et fonctionnera pleinement dans le package.

1690968169091.png

Hi Pilots

Here's a long run project already started years ago, to bring an auto-panel loader to the community, handling mainly Piper PA-28 Aircrafts, but not only so anyone owning an Air Manager license will enjoy flying with Panel and Instruments running on an additional monitor on the same computer as the Simulator or in remote.

This project couldn't gone to a near achievement without the collaboration of @JackZ (Jacques Zahar aka JackZ, seen here on the forums, on Sim Innovations forums and also on https://www.flightpilote.fr), who build in a first stage the panels backgrounds where would fit the embedded instruments. Jacques did an amazing work on the first panel background and show us the result on SI forums. This gave me the idea to fill the panel with my own build instruments and then started the project to deliver multiple panels to the community (currently and mainly : 5 different panels in one auto loader). Not to mention Jacques is an A320 Pilot and already get the avionics inside logic, which often benefits to all the community with sharing while building instruments.

Some instruments are based or inspired on some parts of other Simmers, who already published their instruments in the Online Store. All Credits that goes to initial work of their authors are mentioned in each script or individual Instrument Information when it's needed. I thanks all of them, though I can't past here details for each one, so please refer to the previous elements mentioned to read references and named Authors together with their own work.

What we'll see when the panel is loaded and we switch to an handled aircraft, is the auto adjustment of values like Airspeed, Fuel tanks, Fuel pressure limits ...
The background instruments color light is customizable as well, as the masking part of the Attitude indicator (Artificial horizon) and the EGT gauge

The current aircrafts list currently handled contain mostly a few Piper PA-28 together with additional default aircrafts and a few other addons :

1690968312189.jpg

Retour