FCU A320 CPflight ne fonctionne pas

forixili

ELEVE PILOTE
Réactions
bonjour a tous
j'ai acheter un fcu de chez cpflight pour mon simulateur d'a320 mais depuis 4 ans je n'arrive pas a le faire fonctionner
sur la doc du fabricant il est écrit qu'un port alimenter est préférable pour le fcu et qu'il est alimenter par le câble usb sauf que ca ne marche pas mais quand je l'alimente avec un alimentation externe le fcu s'allume mais n'es toujours pas détecter j'ai besoin d'aide svp

Salut !

@forixili ,

Tu as vérifié la version de firmware du FCU ?

The FCU320 can be directly powered by the USB (starting from hardware revision 3.0); the USB port must have 500mA current capability (USB 2.0 or higher) or an HUB with its own power is recommended. A standard 500mA USB can power the FCU320 + 2 EFIS (Captain + F/O). If you need to connect further CPflight expansion modules an optional power supply adapter is required. Sockets for connections are on the back of panel (Figure 2). The two 20 pole sockets on sides (Figure 2 E and F) are provided for EFIS connection; connect the flat cable of each EFIS to these sockets.
WARNING! Do not invert the connection of right and left EFIS,

FCU320 firmware provides an internal program mode to configure some preferences in the hardware functionality.
With the FCU in stand-by (software not running) push and hold the A/THR key for more than 1 second; this start the hardware in configuration mode. This is the only way to access to the configuration mode; no PC software program is required to configure the FCU320 hardware. In program mode only some keys are operating; the HDG, ALT and V/S display area show the program title and option as following:

IMG_2618.jpeg

Salut !

@forixili ,

Tu as vérifié la version de firmware du FCU ?

The FCU320 can be directly powered by the USB (starting from hardware revision 3.0); the USB port must have 500mA current capability (USB 2.0 or higher) or an HUB with its own power is recommended. A standard 500mA USB can power the FCU320 + 2 EFIS (Captain + F/O). If you need to connect further CPflight expansion modules an optional power supply adapter is required. Sockets for connections are on the back of panel (Figure 2). The two 20 pole sockets on sides (Figure 2 E and F) are provided for EFIS connection; connect the flat cable of each EFIS to these sockets.
WARNING! Do not invert the connection of right and left EFIS,

FCU320 firmware provides an internal program mode to configure some preferences in the hardware functionality.
With the FCU in stand-by (software not running) push and hold the A/THR key for more than 1 second; this start the hardware in configuration mode. This is the only way to access to the configuration mode; no PC software program is required to configure the FCU320 hardware. In program mode only some keys are operating; the HDG, ALT and V/S display area show the program title and option as following:

Voir la pièce jointe 33043
slt merci pour les conseil malheureusement je ne sais pas comment faire pour le firmware, actuellement sur le coter v/s j'ai 122 et dans la partie alt pour le moment il n'y a rien je n'arrive pas a comprendre comment l'update

Tu peux nous montrer ta config matériel s'il te plait ?

Tu dois avoir un problème de port com (serial USB)

If during the driver installation the firewall, antivirus or some other protection lock the driver installation, don’t worry you can install this driver manually. From the section Technical and manule of this page https://www.cpflight.com/en/fcu320full-prod-34.php you can download this zip file ( usbdriver32_64.zip ) . Once downloaded unzip the file into a temporarily folder ( Eg. you can name this folder “CPfligth USB driver”) and open the device manager window. You will find a warning ( yellow interrogative point ) that will inform you that a device is not yet correctly installed and are waiting the correct driver. Open the device properties window, select upgrade driver and select “search the driver on this computer”. Browse on the temporarily folder ( Eg. “Cpfligth USB driver” created before ), then select OK.

Tu peux nous montrer ta config matériel s'il te plait ?

Tu dois avoir un problème de port com (serial USB)

If during the driver installation the firewall, antivirus or some other protection lock the driver installation, don’t worry you can install this driver manually. From the section Technical and manule of this page https://www.cpflight.com/en/fcu320full-prod-34.php you can download this zip file ( usbdriver32_64.zip ) . Once downloaded unzip the file into a temporarily folder ( Eg. you can name this folder “CPfligth USB driver”) and open the device manager window. You will find a warning ( yellow interrogative point ) that will inform you that a device is not yet correctly installed and are waiting the correct driver. Open the device properties window, select upgrade driver and select “search the driver on this computer”. Browse on the temporarily folder ( Eg. “Cpfligth USB driver” created before ), then select OK.
alor jsp pourquoi mais sur un autre pc ca marche et tant mieux ca marche sur le bon pc donc mon probleme de detection est resolue apres est que je vais reusir a le faire fontionner sur msfs avec le fenix bonne question

la je susi au moemnt ou je dois lancer test fcuu .exe ais quand je fait ca ca me dit connection non autorizon verifier vos port tcpip

Tu as bien respecté la procédure ?
fcuu .exe ais quand je fait ca ca me dit connection non autorizon verifier vos port tcpip

C'est ton firewall qui bloque , tu dois pouvoir autoriser

Tu as bien les pilotes FTDI comme montré dans les images ci dessous après avoir installé usbdriver64.zip?

cpflight fcu usb.jpg

Force the usb driver:

cpflight fcu usbn°2.png

oui oui mais ca marche le fcu mar
Tu as bien respecté la procédure ?

C'est ton firewall qui bloque , tu dois pouvoir autoriser

Tu as bien les pilotes FTDI comme montré dans les images ci dessous après avoir installé usbdriver64.zip?

Voir la pièce jointe 33054

Force the usb driver:

Voir la pièce jointe 33064
oui mais il marche dans fcu test mais le pb c'est que je ne sais pas comment l'utiliser avec fs2020 y'a pas de truc dédier a fs2020

lu sur ce forum :
I suggest that you try using/assigning-to the provided presets for the FBW A320. Use the MF HubHob site (link in my previous message) to search for the preset you need for the function that you want to implement, and then assign to that. I don't recommend using the FBW event file these days - and if you do it probably needs updatung as I created this quite a while ago now and it is probably not complete (I will not be updating this file as it is basically redundant now).

choisir msfs et taper fcu dans la fenêtre de recherche

lu sur ce forum :
I suggest that you try using/assigning-to the provided presets for the FBW A320. Use the MF HubHob site (link in my previous message) to search for the preset you need for the function that you want to implement, and then assign to that. I don't recommend using the FBW event file these days - and if you do it probably needs updatung as I created this quite a while ago now and it is probably not complete (I will not be updating this file as it is basically redundant now).

choisir msfs et taper fcu dans la fenêtre de recherche
thk but i'm looking for the fenix

Je confirme que le FCU de CPFlight (version USB) fonctionne SANS alimentation extérieure l’alimention du port USB est suffisante y compris le rétroéclairage.
. Celle ci n’est nécessaire que pour les MaJ.

Dernière édition:
Je présume que tu as contacté CPFlight pour connaître le degré de compatibilité avec MFSF ?
⚠️⚠️⚠️ Il faut aussi déclarer sur quel port USB tu es connecté. ?

@forixili ,

Pour MSFS et pour le Fenix , tu aurais pu le préciser bien plus tôt dans cette discussion ...

Ça sera ma dernière intervention , je ne connais pas MSFS , encore moins l'A320 alors je ne vais plus perdre mon temps à faire des recherches que tu peux faire par toi même ... ou poser les questions directement à CPflight ...
Peut être que FSUIPC est nécessaire pour fonctionner avec ton FCU ...

HubHop is an API which consolidates Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 variables and events and provides unique, understandable and standardized events and variables.

IMG_2619.jpeg

Retour