BetterPushBack XP11 - XP12

Playrec

Frederic
PILOTE DE CHASSE
Réactions
2 556
Une version de BetterPushBack modifiée de manière à fonctionner correctement sur XP12.xx.
Corrections effectuées par une personne sur xp.org :

Dear Collegues ,

As there is no progress for long time (since 2022) on this Better Pushback, but I'm face some issues on X-Plane 12 - I decided to setup my own developer environment and rebuild the project. It has me taken a lot of time to bring it work again.
So I get maybe why there is no more progress!?

This is nothing else then a FORK from original:
https://github.com/skiselkov/BetterPushbackC/releases

But what I did is an Fork on the project and my own Build. My GIT Repository is here.
https://github.com/rwellinger/BetterPushbackC

What you can expect:
  • Forked from "Release/0.52" which is the last provided since 2022
  • No longer Anouncement on startup that there is no working Gear ....
  • Correct Runway REFS (has changed from XP11 to XP12)
  • Should now work and not stock after pushback is finish
  • Finally I did implement some of the Pull Requests that never was merged and builded.
  • Works and Tested with X-Plane 12.0.8 RC-3 (Windows and Linux only)

Unfortunely I'm just able to provide it for LINUX and WINDOWS. I can't build it for MAC, sorry guys.
If there some other wishes, I maybe can fix more stuff. But please just remember that I'm not the author of this plugin and do not realy get everything what this genial developer has implemented. Just a great work. Hope he get not mad, that I provide you know my own compiled code. But again it is absolutly nothing much changed just some fixes. And everything (Copyright, ...) is unchanged.

Dernière édition:
BetterPushBack v1.0.5

- General stability and improvements
  • Draw corrections
  • Release Management
  • Developer Environment improvements - Build now for Windows, Linux and MAC (universal)
  • Some small bug fixes

BetterPushBack v1.0.7

New in 1.0.7:
  • Settings not working for X-Plane 12 are removed (Not in X-Plane 11)
  • Developer Menu Setting removed, as it is not implemented anyway
  • "Auto disconnect when done" in the settings is now related to current loaded airplane.
  • Solved a crash reported "CTD issues" - start pre -plan , then move the mouse (XPLMProbeTerrainXYZ) - should be fixed for all airports.
  • Support for Shared Flight Plugin

Software Change History:
  • Save/Load Configuration works now
  • Tooltips in settings dialog
  • Negative evaluation should not result in a crash anymore
  • There was a Check, with the callout "aircraft has non-positive wheelbase". This is now removed for all aircraft as it dosn't work for X-Plane 12.
  • Memory Management
  • Release Management

BetterPushBack Beta Testing v1.0.8.rc1:
  • Drawing issues correction on Multi Monitor Setup
  • UI Scale Support (For example, if you were to use a UI setting of 150%, this should no longer be a problem.)

You can help us to test the upcoming release. The focus is on Multi Monitor Setup and UI Scala Support (150% for example).

You can get the Download and more detail description on following Link: (We do not provide here because it is not an official final release - Still beta and may still contain errors.)

https://github.com/rwellinger/BetterPusbackMod/releases/tag/v1.0.8.rc1

Merci à @rafalec sur X-Plane.fr pour'l'info :

BetterPushBack v1.0.8

New in 1.0.8:

We have decided to officially support X-Plane 11 and X-Plane 12. (Windows, Linux and MacOS ARM / Intel)
Please make sure you use the latest version of the X-Plane.
  • Drawing issues correction on Multi Monitor Setup
  • UI Scale Support (For example, if you were to use a UI setting of 150%, this should no longer be a problem.)
  • Fixed Tug Cab View
  • New setting: Ignore check parking brake are set - related to current aircraft. (Helps for some aircraft's. KA350 for instance)
  • Some translation added on settings dialog
  • Italian language translation added
  • Some audio corrections

BetterPushBack v1.0.8.1

Fix in this Release:
  • Preference window loose the focus if activated during the planner or during the pushback itself. This fix blocks the pref window to appears during the pushback or planner.

salut

Mauvaise nouvelle pour ce plugin

Better Pushback Mod X-Plane 11/12 (Discontinued) 1.0.10​

Dear community, thank you for your support. Unfortunately, for health and personal reasons, I cannot continue the “project”. I hope there is someone in the future who can continue to push BPB. The sources remain available and I will not remove the download. But there will be no more updates.

Trad : Chère communauté, merci pour votre soutien. Malheureusement, pour des raisons de santé et des raisons personnelles, je ne peux pas continuer le "projet". J'espère qu'il y aura quelqu'un dans le futur qui pourra continuer à faire avancer BPB. Les sources restent disponibles et je ne supprimerai pas le téléchargement. Mais il n'y aura plus de mises à jour.

Philippe

Bonne nouvelle , Better Pushback is ... BACK avec un nouveau developpeur , merci à @obutler ! :)

BetterPushBack v1.2

Fixes in version 1.2
  • fix some vocal messages on specific langs (en-fr, en-AU, en-de )( i.e "starting push-back, you can start engines" while engines were already started, and corrected to "starting push-back" ). this issue persiste for 'ru' as I'm not an russian speaker.
  • remove vocal message at plugin start-up for non-compatible gear.

New in version 1.2 :
  • fix some vocal messages on specific langs (en-fr, en-AU, en-de )( i.e "starting push-back, you can start engines" while engines were already started, and corrected to "starting push-back" ). this issue persiste for 'ru' as I'm not an russian speaker.
  • remove vocal message at plugin start-up for non-compatible gear.

BetterPushBack v1.6

New in 1.6:
  • Add Portuguese-Brazilian translation (thanks to @Marcus Gama).
  • Add GPU/ASU check ( Zibo B738, FF A320, FXP Concorde, Toliss A320/321/319/340, X-Crafts E195, SSG B748 )
  • Add 1 magic button for the 'connect tug first' command (thanks to @thel28)
  • Doors/GPU/ASU check is now just before the tug connection to the nose wheel
  • The 3rd magic button displays the status of the ongoing push-back (read carefully the FAQ in the readme.pdf file)
New in 1.5.1:
  • fix CTD on multiple monitors configuration
  • Improve magic squares behavior.
New in 1.5:
  • Improve BpB behavior in case of multiple monitors configuration (read carefully the FAQ in the readme.pdf file - thanks to @Marcus Gama).
  • Hide the magic squares option is now per aircraft
  • Add setting to move up or down the magic squares
  • Fix: Hide the magic square option is now visible on XP12
  • Fix: “ground to cockpit, plan acknowledged, call me through the menu when you are ready” vocal message not triggered
New in 1.4:
  • Add option in the preferences window to ignore doors/hatches check.
  • Doors/hatches check : FF B777v1 added
  • Fix some French translations (thanks to @Guynemer)
New in 1.3:
  • add doors/hatches check before starting pushback (see FAQ in the readme.pdf file), currently for these:.
  • Zibo B738
  • Sparky B744
  • FF A320, A350
  • Collimata Concorde
  • Toliss A319, A321, A320 (thanks to @GlidingKiwi)
  • X-Crafts Embraer E175, E195
  • SSG B748
  • ◦ Help welcome to get the datarefs that give the doors and hatches status for Flight Factor Boeing aircrafts and others
  • ◦ fix some vocal messages on specific langs (ru )( i.e "starting push-back, you can start engines" while engines were already started, and corrected to "starting push-back" ). thanks to @AtariX

Retour